Electrical Construction Manager
AirClean is seeking a Electrical Construction Manager to support our ongoing development and execution of integrated power generation systems. Ideal candidates should have the following qualifications:
Qualifications & Requirements
•6+ years of experience with construction management.
• Able to direct electrical sub-contractors.
• Able to read electrical drawings and schematics.
• Able to coordinate with other disciplines and develop cohesive construction schedules.
• Onsite Construction work 95%.
• Dedication to Safety. OSHA 30 HR Certification required.
• Dedication to Quality. Able to clearly write daily construction reports, document deficiencies. Able to manage e-mail and communications with home office design and project management.