Industrial Construction/Field Service Engineer
AirClean is seeking an Industrial Construction/Field Service Engineer with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in mechanical engineering, construction engineering management, or related field. This is not an office position; job requires travel and extensive on-location work.
Duties & Responsibilities
Candidates will spend extensive time at the jobsite(s) during construction activities and must be available for travel and remaining on jobsite(s) throughout the year. The engineer will provide planning, management, and oversight for the installation of AirClean’s power generation and air pollution control systems.
Qualifications & Requirements
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills and experience:
• 5+ years of experience with heavy industrial fabrication and/or construction work in an industrial setting.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in mechanical engineering, construction engineering management, or related field.
• A minimum of five years’ experience with planning and managing fabrication or construction activities.
• Strong working knowledge of manufacturing processes with emphasis on welded construction, rigging and heavy lifting (large forklifts, small cranes, etc.), and general construction safety standards.
• Responsible for working with project management, operations and automation teams for planning and implementation of projects.
• Ability to read construction and fabrication drawings, develop installation specifications, and generate construction schedules using GANTT charts (i.e., MS Project or equal).
• Computer savvy, with good Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Project) skills
• Strong understanding of mechanical, civil, structural, and electrical equipment, and the ability to figure out how to make equipment work. Test equipment/products as required, as well as provide quality control.
• Experience with power generation equipment, including piping systems, boilers, steam turbine generators, condensers, cooling towers, air pollution control equipment, and process pump skids, is a preferred.
• Able to lift and/or manipulate 75 lbs.
• Paid time off, and sick/safe time accrual
• Medical, dental, vision insurance and 401k.
• Supplemental insurance available.